This year has been a crazy roller-coaster ride for me. From crazy things happening in my personal life, to crazy things in my education and careers life. But above all of that, I am so grateful and thankful to god for being alive and well.
Here are some of the highlights of my year:
- Becoming a certified makeup artist (20th March).
- Graduating BA (Hons) Business Management degree from The University of Huddersfield (13th June).
- Moving into my first real apartment (7th August).
- Starting a Masters program in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship (17th September).
- Celebrating 2 years anniversary with my partner (15th November).
- Starting a blog (25th November).
- Reconnecting with my high-school friends (20th December).
- Genuinely enjoying my birthday (25th December).
Thank you 2018, hello 2019!