I know I am posting this the day after valentine’s day, but hopefully this post is still relevant and interesting to you. So, I decided to create my own challenge for, well me, myself and I. This random challenge consists of me picking only 19 products, both makeup products and brushes, for this year’s Valentine’s Day look. Because I could only use limited products, it was hard to make a ‘full face’ look, so I decided to just name it a natural look
I’ve challenged myself to us only 19 products to create a makeup look for Valentine’s 2019 (so original right). I’ve listed all of the 19 products I’ve used below, make sure to check them out and enjoy watching!
Okay so, this is my first ever video I’ve ever recorded, so hopefully I didn’t do as bad as I think I did. For this video, which isn’t a tutorial, it’s just a look I came up with for a cute and flirty natural look that could be used everyday. Anyway, let me list the products the products I used in this challenge:-
Makeup Products: –
- Foundation: Nars Natural Radiant Long-wear Foundation- Syracuse
- Powder: Kiko Milano Invisible Touch Face Fixing Powder
- Bronzer: Kiko Milano Beach Babe Bronzer- 02 Beyond Sienna
- Blush: Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette- Sugar and Spice (Last colour on the bottom right)
- Eyebrows: Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow Palette
- Eyeliner: NYX Professional Makeup Vinyl Liquid Liner Black
- Mascara: Benefit They’re Real! Lengthening Mascara
- Lip Liner: L.A. Girl- GP533 Party Pink
- Lipstick: Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Lipstick- Sasha
- Powder Brush: Real Techniques Powder Brush
- Contour Brush: Angled Contour Brush by @lady_nasoombeautycentre (on IG)
- Blush Brush: Blush Brush by @lady_nasoombeautycentre (on IG)
- Angled Brow Brush: from Amazon
- Spoolie: From old brush collection by BH Cosmetics
- Beauty Blender.
- Wide Eyeshadow Brush: Real Technique Wide Blending Brush
- Thin under eye Brush: Real Technique Enhanced Eye Set
- Thin Flat Eye Brush: Real Technique- Defining, shaping and cleaning my eyebrows after filling them in.
- Double-sided Eye Brush: Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette’s Brush- Used for blending (the wider end) and the inner corners (the smaller end).
This post and video was really fun for me to do! Make sure to check out my IG account: @r.gravityblog and my new twitter account: @gravityblogr
Hope you had a wonderful Valentine’s this year, don’t forget to always show other and yourself love throughout the year.
Take care and love,