Over a year has gone by since I’ve launched by blog, although I am proud of myself for launching the blog and being extremely active on it at the beginning. As time passed by, and life got in the way, posting on my blog has been pushed further down my to-do list. So much has changed in my life, and I still enjoy blogging and dream of growing it even further. So, what better time to do that than the present.
For 2020, one new blog post will be uploaded each week, talking about different things I’m currently passionate about and enjoy. Along with new categories being introduced to the blog. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact me!
- Thinking Out LoudDear reader, I have no purpose for this point, I am allowing my mind and hands take control now, and type whatever it wishes to. Hi, how have you been doing? We are 6 months in this pandemic, still working from home and barely going out to following the strict social distancing guideline. My body […]
- Heatwave UK, 2020- Why is it this hot?!Dear reader, If you are currently living in the UK, you will understand how HOT it has been the past few weeks! Oh my lord the weather has completely changed in the England, even locals say that it has never been this hot! While still being on lockdown, and following social distancing guidelines, being mostly […]
- Life in Lockdown: How it’s been affecting me?Dear reader, How have you been doing? I hope you’ve been staying safe and well during this tough time. For me, generally I would say I am ok, but in some areas I feel like I lost myself, my passion and motivation to do more. Lockdown has changed my mindset in so many ways, some […]
- Lockdown Skincare RoutineDear reader, I’m sure we are all trying our best to be patient and as helpful as we can during these tough times. Who would have thought we’d ever be in this situation? Nevertheless, we must keep a positive mind and environment, and for me, honestly my skin has never looked better before! So, I […]
- Eid 2020~ Lockdown EditionDear reader, What a month! If you fasted during Ramadan then congratulations we made it!! 🎉 The past month was something we’ve all never experienced before, not being able to break your fast with your families and loved ones, but we stayed patient and strong and made it through 🖤As we are still experiencing social […]
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.